The Trust is established and must be maintained exclusively for public charitable purposes in Inia and abroad, being the purposes of providing money, property and benefits for.
1. The conservation, protection, restoration, creation, expansion and enhancement of the natural environment, or a significant aspect of these, with in India;
2. The provision of access and associated infrastructure to ensure the enjoyment and use of the natural environment by the community;
3. The carrying on of research about he natural environment or a significant aspect of the natural environment.
4. Promoting and encouraging knowledge, understanding and employment of the natural environment, and public participation and interest in sustainability action which, without limiting the foregoing, includes:
5. The provision of information or education about the natural environment or a significant aspect of the natural environment.
6. Facilitating the conduct of schools, lectures, courses, seminars or other forms of education regarding the natural environment and education for sustainability.
7. Facilitating the teaching, training and instruction of persons and the promotion of education and research in respect of the natural environment and education for sustainability
8. The acquisition and restoration of environmentally sensitive land.
9. Develop a nursery in the name of - Salumarada Thimmakka for free distribution to the public.
10. It shall rear the indigeneous breed of environmental agricultural trees.
11. It shall establish an environmental museum in honor of Salumarada Thimmakka.
12. To propogate the biography and primyles of Salumarada Thimmakka and its documentation.
13. To make movie and tele movie on environment and Salumarada Thimmakka.
14. To conduct national and international conferences on environment.
15. To provide financial assistance on people who have rendered there in safe guarding environment and to conduct all programs relating to environment.
1. To establish, maintain, run, develop, acquire, transfer, extend, grant donate for establishment, maintenance, improvement and extension of schools, colleges, polytechnics and other educational institutions including vocational training centers, Research centers, museums and hostels for students pursuing their studies.
2. To institute studentship, scholarship, stipends, medals, prizes etc., to help and encourage deserving students and to provide monetary aid to students, scholars and teachers for pursuing their education.
3. To establish, maintain, develop and donate for the establishment, maintenance and development of book banks, libraries and hostels.
4. To organize, conduct and assist in the organizing and conduct of lecturers, seminars and symposia on arts, science, commerce and other subjects of general academic interest of students.
1. To establish maternity hospital at Hulikal, Kudur hobli, Magadi tq, Ramanagar dist in the name of Salumarada Thimmakka.
2. To establish, maintain, run, develop, improve, extend, grant, donate for and to aid in he establishment, improvement, maintenance, running, development and extension of hospitals, clinics, dispensaries, medical laboratories, medical research Centre and similar institutions affording treatment, cure, rest recuperation and other medical relief to the public including the physically handicapped, the aged and the mentally retarded in various places in India and abroad.
3. To establish, maintain, develop and donate for the establishment, maintenance and development of blood banks and medicine banks.
4. To organize, run and assist in the organizing and running of free medical camps in rural areas.
1. To assist and provide for the poor by constructing community hall, rest houses, accommodations etc., to conduct feeding of the poor and to give food, clothing, shelter for the above purpose and cash grants to the poor and to grant donations for the above purpose and cash grants to the poor and to grant donations for the support of the inmates of orphanages, rescue and rehabilitation centers and similar institutions.
2. To provide support and assist in project meant for the economic and social uplift of the poor, which may include employment opportunities, village improvement schemes, constructions of roads, houses, drainages, sanitation, drinking water, better farming methods etc.,
3. To provide relief in times of natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, famines, epidemic diseases by organizing relief camps etc.,
4. To provide and assist old age people, to build houses for old age people, to provide them shelter, food and clothing medicines and medical aid, to assist them in securing pensions etc., to which they are entitled to etc., To organize, run and assist in the organizing and running of free medical camps in rural areas.
1. To establish, run and aid green public reading rooms and libraries.
2. To establish, run and aid community and public halls and auditorium for use by general public on no profit basis.
3. To provide amenities and facilities to promote and moral, cultural and educational standards of the people including the conducing od discourses on India Philosophy and allied subjects touching upon Indian culture, tradition and way of life.
4. To promote fine arts.
5. To provide fo and improve he means of livelihood and to augment the earnings of and economically backward sections of society.
6. To foster and promote the cultural unity, national integrity and secular solidarity of India by every possible means.
For Your Enquiry
Saalumarada Thimmakka International Foundation
16, 1 st cross, Soap facory layout,
Near Vinayaka emple, Manjunata Nagar,
Bagalgunte village, Tumakur road,Bangalore 560 073. INDIA